This past weekend I photographed the most beautiful wedding ever in the upstate of South Carolina. Charleston will forever hold my heart, but I kind of enjoyed being a Spartanburg / Greenville wedding photographer for the weekend. And I can’t wait to photograph even more in the Upstate!
I’ve had the honor of photographing a lot of life events for Harper and Haven. The first being their proposal! You might remember that Hilton Head proposal last year! After their proposal we went on to capture their engagement photos and Haven’s bridals (coming soon to the blog!). I’m so happy to call them friends now too!
Their day was absolutely stunning and so relaxed. Haven and Harper were actually supposed to get married in June of 2020, but had to push back their wedding to the end of August due to the virus. You would have never been able to tell that they rescheduled and planned this all in a month and a half! It was perfect in every way.
Let me just say this…if you are planning a wedding and considering the Spartanburg / Greenville /Upstate SC area, DO IT! It’s so beautiful!
A few of my favorites moments from the day:
- The girl’s reactions to seeing Haven in her dress for the first time
- Capturing photos of Haven’s mother’s ring that she wore and meant so much to her
- Watching all the girls wave to the drone as it flew around the Inn they were staying at
- Haven’s dad seeing her for the first time in her wedding dress
- Having Haven twirl in her dress while flower petals were falling all around her
- Seeing the family honor Haven’s mother by setting a bouquet made just for her on an empty seat at the front of the ceremony
- Harper opening his engraved watch that Haven gifted him for the wedding day
- And last, but not least, watching Haven and Harper dance under the lights and balloons practicing their first dance
Now take a look at all of those moments from Haven and Harper’s dream wedding in Spartanburg below!
Haven and Harper, thank you for trusting me to photograph your big day!
I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness! Your wedding was such a beautiful representation of your relationship and the perfect new beginning. I can’t wait to see what your future holds together!
If you’re looking for a Charleston or Greenville wedding photographer for your dream day, send me a message here!
As always, this day couldn’t have happened without these amazing vendors!
Venue: Piedmont Club
Planner: Melinda Crosby
Florals: Mill Street Florist
Hair and Makeup: Katie Lancaster
Band: Fantastic Voyage Band
Videographer: Everett Reiff
Ceremony Music: Westcottage Music
If you liked this blog you may like these: