Apparently Charleston has decided to altogether skip Fall, like usual, and go straight into Winter. *Queue the winter music and holiday decorating* So I thought I should put together my winter bucket list for this year!
Since we don’t get snow here, except for that rare occasion, my bucket list is mostly just fun stuff to do without snow!
No surprise that November and December are my favorite months of the year for a few reasons: You get to cuddle up and wear all the warm sweaters and scarfs, extra family time, all the Christmas movies and of course, Christmas music.
But I’ll cut to the chase.
Here is my Winter bucket list:
1. Decorate for Christmas
2. Go ice skating
3. Watch all of my favorite Christmas movies
4. Drink alllll the hot chocolate
5. Go to the Holiday Festival of Lights
6. Make S’mores
7. See DisneyWorld decorated for the holidays
8. Get a peppermint milkshake from Chick-Fil-A
9. Make a Gingerbread house (I will actually be attending a Gingerbread house party so this will definitely happen!)
10. Bake Christmas cookies and decorate them
11. Have a bonfire
12. Volunteer at the local Meals on Wheels
13. Go to The Nutcracker performance
14. Start planning goals for the New Year
15. Drink way too much sparkling grape juice on New Years Eve
16. See Frozen 2 in theaters
17. Take a trip to the mountains to see the snow
18. Attend a baking class
19. Make homemade soup
20. Have a “self care day” filled with good foods, face masks, bubble baths and movie marathons
And that’s all I have for my winter bucket list! Do you have any other great ideas?! Post them below in the comment section! I would love to add some more fun activities to my list!
I’ll be keeping track of my bucket list on Instagram and Facebook throughout the holiday season, so be sure to follow along to keep up!
Did you love this post?! Check out another one of my favorites here!
add a comment